Why WEDDING MANAGEMENT?
- The most DYNAMIC, REWARDING, & CHALLENGING field of work
- HIGH PAYOUTS – it has been noted that the budget of weddings has been ever increasing since the last 2 decades
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO ENROLL – don’t have a degree from a top college? No problem! The course we offer only requires an UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE IN ANY DISCIPLINE FROM ANY COLLEGE The field of WEDDING PLANNING / WEDDING MANAGEMENT is not partial towards anyone. There is a place for everyone in this line of work.
- OPPORTUNITIES – The field of WEDDING MANAGEMENT / WEDDING PLANNING has never run out of opportunities for the people who decide to start a career in this line of work.
- JOB SATISFACTION – in our experience, people who have worked for a wedding management organization have always been profoundly satisfied with their work.
Why TOUCHWOOD WEDDING SCHOOL?
- INDUSTRY LEADER – our faculty members comprise of only the industry experts and professionals who have been in this line of work for decades and have organized thousands of events, their experience is crucial to impart education in WEDDING MANAGEMENT / WEDDING PLANNING
- PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE- besides INTERNSHIPS as a part of our 6-month and 12-month programs, TOUCHWOOD WEDDING SCHOOL also offers placement assistance. Our alumni may also have a chance to WORK FOR ONE OF OUR SISTER COMPANIES (subject to requirements)
- QUALITY OF TRAINING – We impart PRACTICAL TRAINING to ensure our students meet and even exceed the level of industry-standard
- IN-PERSON TOUCH- INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION to the students if so required.
- GUEST LECTURES BY INDUSTRY VETERANS FOCUSING ON DIFFERENT AREAS IN WEDDING MANAGEMENT / WEDDING PLANNING
WEDDING MANAGEMENT is all about gaining skill, knowledge, and insights about the industry that you require to execute the event with perfection.
WHO SHOULD DO IT?
- People who want to gain knowledge, skills, and insight to execute something with perfection
- People who want to make a difference to others by transforming their wedding day as the day they remember with fond nostalgia forever
- People who want to embark on a career where creativity and skill triumphs over everything else. So many promises of this but so few do actually make it happen.
- People who don’t want to be repetitive in what they do for a living
- People who don’t want to be tied down by a desk job
- People who want to explore the opportunities which they thought there never were
Leave A Comment